Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Week 3 Scores

Week 3 Individual Points




Week 3 Team Points



Well this appears to be turning into a 2 horse race with Monica and Melinda building on their leads. Aparently I was confused last week and being compared to Liza Minelli is actually a bad thing. Oh well, it looks like I may push toward the all time record low score of 8 points. Next weeks victim...Sarah? Any thoughts. I think the favorite is still to hard to call but I know Jenah and Sarah are not up there.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I think I agree with Sarah being the next to go. I'll keep my fingers crossed so Dan can win the fame of the lowest score this cycle. Who thinks Heather will continue to be 'covergirl of the week'?

brodie9322 said...

I think Heather will continue to be Covergirl of the week, she is the only girl with a compelling storyline...all the other girls are bitches